Welcome to Sparsh Ayurveda Infertility Clinic
To achieve healthy baby, both the seeds i.e female ovum and male sperm should be healthy during conception. The physical as well as mental health should be at equilibrium so that the all the good qualities can be passed on to your child.
As, to grow a plant from a seed we require a healthy seed, good quality soil, proper environment etc., similarly to expect a good healthy baby both husband and wife should be healthy (during conception).
Steps of Pregnancy:
1. Ovalation-A women must release an egg from one of her ovaries.
2. The egg must go through a fallopian tube towards the uterus.
3. Fertilization– A male sperm must unite with the egg in the tube.
4. Implantation– The fertilized egg must get attached to the inside of the uterus.
Infertility means inability to conceive (Attain Pregnancy), despite of regular unprotected sexual intercourse for more than 1 year.
Cause of Female infertility
It may be due cyst(s) formations (PCOS), Abnormal ovulation or Absence of ovulation, Tubal block, Hormonal imbalance etc., are few reasons leading to infertility or failure to conceive. Detailed list as below:
- P.C.O.D [Polycystic Ovarian Disease]
- Anovulatory cycles.
- Fallopian Tube Block (Tubal Block).
- Uterine Fibroids
- Over Weight
- Positive TORCH test.
- Bad Obstetric history- Recurrent Abortions
- Cervical narrowing or blockage
- Unexplained infertility
- In some instances, a cause for infertility is never found. It’s possible that combinations of minor factors in both partners underlie these unexplained fertility problems. The good news is that couples with unexplained infertility have the highest rates of spontaneous pregnancy of all infertile couples.
- Stress Factor- Depression or poor self esteem.
Cause of Male infertility
It may be due to low sperm count or poor quality of sperm or total absence of sperm. Causes as listed below:
- Ejaculation issues: Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder during orgasm instead of emerging out the tip of the penis.
- Antibodies that attack sperm: Anti-sperm antibodies are immune system cells that mistakenly identify sperm as harmful invaders and attempt to eliminate them.
- Undescended testicles: In some males, during fetal development one or both testicles fail to descend from the abdomen into the sac that normally contains the testicles (scrotum).
- Hormone imbalances.
- Tobacco smoking
- Inadequate vitamin C and Zinc in the diet.
- Tight underwear: It increases scrotal temperature which in turns results in decreased sperm production.
- Exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
- Chronic alcohol abuse.
- Excessive stress
At Sparsh Ayurveda Infertility Clinic our aim is to provide best treatment to correct Infertility, Polycystic ovaries, Ovulatory Dysfunction , Endometriosis, Tubal blocks, Oligospermia conditions with the help of specialized Ayurvedic Infertility treatments
Ayurvedic diets for infertility focus on developing healthy shukra dahtu. A diet for patients with infertility can include fresh food, Vegetables and dairy protein such as milk. Our Ayurvedic doctors also recommends fruits like peaches, pears, plums as well as dry fruits such as dates, figs and raisins . Intake of butter milk is advised to improve the shukra dhatu tissue. It is also recommended to avoid spicy food, fermented food.
Ayurvedic Purification methods (Detoxification)
1. Basti(Vasti): Enema of medicated oil or Decoction is given through Rectum. Vitiated “Vata” can create various health problems. Basti releases obstructions in the way of Vata dosha and thus regulates the normal phenomenon of “Vata”. Different types of medicated Oils, Ghruta (ghee), milk or decoctions are used for Basti treatment. It can state miracles if administered in a proper way with appropriate medicines.
Basti procedure eliminates the doshas from rectum. It balances the “Vata” Dosha. Apana Vayu is the type of “Vata Dosha”, which controls on the Shukra Dhatu (Semen) in males & Aartava (Ovum) in females. “Apan Vayu” controls the reproductive system. The procedure “Basti” regulates Apan Vayu which improves quality of Semen & Ovum.
In females oil Basti of Sahachar Taila (oil) improves quality of ovulation within normal days. In males the Basti procedure improves quality & quantity of Semen i.e. it improves total sperm count and motility of Semen.
Benefits of Basti—
- Female Infertility = Irregular Menses, Dysmenorrhea, P.C.O.D. Fallopian Tubal Block.
- Male Infertility = Erectile Dysfunction, Libido, Decreased Motility etc.
2. Uttarbasti (Vasti): Uttara basti(Vasti) is the most effective treatment in gynaecological disorders. It helps to purification and clears the Aartava Vaha Srotas, pacifies vitiated Apana Vayu and improve follicular maturity.
3. Virechan: It eliminates body toxins like vitiated ‘Pitta’. The process of cleansing is carried out in the small intestine & other Pitta zones. Here drugs that stimulate bowel movement are increased for the expulsion of doshas through rectum. It acts on hormones system like ‘Vaman Karma’.
4. Vaman: Cleansing procedure intended mainly for the expulsion of vitiated ‘Kapha’. This is a painless, drug induced emetic procedure, carried out mainly in the Vasant ritu i.e. February, March, April Months.
Vaman procedure purifies internal toxins. It acts as hormones to act balance hormonal system. Vaman acts on Thyroid gland. It stimulates to Pancreas also to secret insulin in normal level, so P.C.O.D. decreases accordingly.
Herbal medicines are very effective in regularising the hormones. Panchakarma Procedure are effective to correct the pathology in both males and females. After proper completion of panchkarma procedure likes uttar basti(vasti), basti etc a higher rate of conception is been generally observed.
Its time for Your Pregnancy naturally…
For Appointment call 8097715083
Increase your chances of getting pregnant by determining when you are most fertile with Essential Baby’s Ovulation Calculator
(Note these dates are calculated based on specific parameters. Ovulation calculator gives you an approximate dates of your fertile days. This tool cannot be solely used during treatment. Kindly consult a doctor for perfect dates of your ovulation)